|Terms, Conditions & Rules.|
|Chat-Web Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions of The Chat-Web Server Are, but not limited to:
1. Chat-Web, its owners, administrators, operators, affiliates, sponsors, staff (hired, nor volunteer) are not and shall not, in any way whatsoever, be held responsible for any damage(s) incurred upon person(s) and or propertie(s) while person(s) and or propertie(s) are connected to or using the chat server and or its domains, web servers or any other servers and or computers used by and or affiliated with Chat-Web, its owners, administrators, operators, affiliates, sponsors and staff (hired, or volunteer).
2. Chat-Web, its owners, administrators, operators, affiliates, sponsors, staff, (hired, or volunteer) shall be referred to within this document from this point forward as Chat-Web.
3. Chat-Web reserves the right to deny and prohibit anyone at any time and for any reason from entering, connecting to or otherwise using its services.
4. Chat-Web may at anytime and for any reason ban and prohibit anyone, any domain(s), or computer(s) from using, connecting to or otherwise transmitting/receiving data from its servers and or computers.
5. By entering into the chat room, or connecting to the chat server you assert that you are 13 years of age or older and have the consent of your legal guardian if you are of an age or stature by which you have a legal guardian.
6. By connecting to the Chat-Web server and or its domain(s) you assert that you have no intent (premeditated or otherwise) to do harm and or damage to any person/persons and or property/properties owned, operated, connected to, or otherwise affiliated with Chat-Web. If you do have intent (premeditated or otherwise) to do harm and or damage to any person/persons and or property/properties owned, operated, connected to, or otherwise affiliated with Chat-Web you must cease and desist any and all data connections to Chat-Web now.
7. By entering into, connecting to or otherwise using any of Chat-Web’s services, servers or computer systems you agree to any and all terms, conditions and rules stipulated by Chat-Web.
1. You shall not display any prejudice against any person(s) due to race, creed or color.
2. You shall not display any support for any terrorist organization anywhere or at any time.
3. You shall not attempt to lure or otherwise coerce any person(s) under the age of 18 any into sexual acts, conversation or any other type of communication.
4. You shall not display any links to any websites, domains, web servers, or computer systems which contain pornographic images or links to pornographic images.
5. You shall not intentionally cause disruption to Chat-Web or any of its users.
6. You shall not flood any chat room(s) or person(s) with any type of text or other information.
7. You shall not delete any nickname or chat room unless you are the original owner/registrant.
8. You shall not at any time slander or otherwise harass or abuse any user of the Chat-Web server.
9. You shall not at any time slander or otherwise attempt to foul, disgrace or disrepute Chat-Web.
10. You shall not display any address or URL to any website which contains any type of chat system or links to chat system(s).
11. You shall at no time or in any way whatsoever attempt to connect with any type of IRC client, script, Modified java client or any other type of client other than those displayed on and provided by Chat-Web’s domains.
12. You shall not give out or otherwise display any personal information about or related to anyone including yourself, people you do not know or information you possess about anyone you may or may not know
People who are caught breaking or otherwise in violation or any rules at any time whether in the act of breaking the rule(s) or otherwise may be banned for an indefinite amount of time and without warning. In some cases we may contact an offender’s ISP (Internet Service Provider) to have further action taken.